↑↑ *广告* ↑↑
*本竞赛信息为本站转发，相关事宜请咨询竞赛主办方 或 在本信息底部留言互助。
The Korea Land and Housing Corporation (LH) intents to hold the “International Urban Design Competition for the Regeneration of Tongyeong Dockyard” in order to newly activate its neighborhood around the previous Shina shipbuilding dock yard that is no longer in operation due to the downturn in the shipbuilding industry, to create an international hub of culture and tourism thus establishing a global tourist attraction through regeneration and reorganization of the old urban structure.
This international competition will be by invitation only, and Request for Qualification will be collected from which the participating teams will be selected. Teams that intend to participate should submit Request for Qualification that should be prepared as follows.
1. Requirements for Participation
* Each team should consist of professionals (companies) from each discipline.
- Required Disciplines : Architecture Design, Urban design, Landscape Architecture, Real Estate
consulting, Culture and Tourism contents, consulting for urban regeneration
- Optional DisciplinesFields related to the project, such as civil engineering, traffic consulting, environment consulting, etc.
2. Submission of Statement of Intent to Participate
* Date of Submission :10:00, Wednesday, May 16, 2018 ~ 17:00, Friday, May 18, 2018 (Korean Time)
* Method of Submission : Submission by hand-delivery (5th Floor, Urban Research Center of the Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements, 5 Gukchaegyeonguwon-ro, Sejong Special Self-Governing City)
3. Criteria for the Selection of Invited Teams (tentative)
① Team composition and suitability of implementation systems (40%)
② Experience with similar projects (10%)
③ Basic urban regeneration idea and viability of the project (50%)
※ For details, please refer to the official website(http://tongyeong-regeneration.co
We hope that many outstanding professionals with innovative and creative design ideas will participate in the「International Urban Design Competition for the Regeneration of Tongyeong Dockyard」.